Healthy Results Swim Correction Clinic is the very best way available to improve your freestyle swimming using Richard Pady’s coaching methods and full video analysis.
Richard will teach you the latest, most effective methods to develop your stroke, specific to your needs, your ability and your body type.
The Structure of the Clinic
- The Basics Of The Freestyle Stroke
- Enhancing Your Efficiency in the Pool
- Generating More Propulsion in the Water
- Developing Open Water Skills
- How to get the most out of your swim stroke
- Core Stabilization in Swimming
- Injury Prevention
- Each session will have a video that will be posted on a private link for you to see
Dates & Time: 8:00-9:00pm
- November 23, 2016
- December 21, 2016
Location: Tony Rose, Orangeville, ON
Note: Limited to 16 athletes per session contact us now to book your spot. There are 65 people on this email so don’t wait if you know you want to come. The Winter Indoor Cycling filled up in 24 hrs and there was 20 spots for that.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
COST: (hst not included)
- 2 sessions
- $60.00 for Active HR Athlete
- $70.00 for Non Active HR Athlete
- 1 session at a time
- $35.00 for HR Athletes
- $45.00 for Non HR Athletes